Sunday, June 19, 2011

A TRIBUTE TO MY FATHER ON THIS FATHERS DAY

                        Today ,19th June ,celebrated as father's day .............a father who always wants his siblings to be alright ,a father who takes care of every need of his children,............a father who at times get rude to show right path to his young children,........overall a father who would take all miseries for the well being of his children.

                         I narrate an incident which touched my heart long years back .I am going to share it with you all.When I was in the years of my final year Bachelor Degree ,my brother was getting ready for his Board exam.I and my father went to the school to see where my brother was going to give exam.Some cows were there grazing outside the school gate.When we got out of the gate all of a sudden one cow came rushing towards me .For a second I was at a fix ,but within a moment, I saw my father in front of me holding the horns of the cow and pushing it back .He got hurt at his stomach in that course of action,but he didn't utter a single word.That was the day when  I realized the love of my father towards me and  that made me think about him again .

5 comments:

  1. Parent may be Father or Mother sacrifice their hole life for their children without any wants.
    In Indian culture Father and Mother count as greater than God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manoj for your valuable comments.All the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most amazing gift by God is what he call 'father'.
    I have a similar feeling to share like yours... MY DAD IS BEST..!!! :)
    Please do take sometime to check out my tribute to my father on father's day at http://madhulikaspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-dad-my-hero.html
    I'd love to hear from you..!!
    take care and happy blogging..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madhulika
    What a classic article you have conceived.Great.Itz feels nice to see people like you coming forward and commenting on a a subject that we have started to forget these days.God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete